Nonte Fonte (2023) is a Bengali comedy-drama film directed by Anirban Chakraborty and starring Biswajit Chakraborty, Paran Bandyopadhyay, and Soham Basu Roy Chowdhury. The film tells the story of two mischievous kids who get into trouble after they are sent to a boarding school.
The film begins with two friends, Nonte (Soham Basu Roy Chowdhury) and Fonte (Biswajit Chakraborty), who are always getting into trouble. They live in a small village with their parents.
One day, Nonte and Fonte’s parents decide to send them to a boarding school. The boys are not happy about this, but they have no choice.
The boarding school is a strict place, and Nonte and Fonte quickly find themselves in trouble. They are constantly getting into fights, and they are often punished.
However, Nonte and Fonte also make some friends at the boarding school. They learn to work together, and they eventually become respected members of the school community.
In the end, Nonte and Fonte learn that it is important to follow the rules, but it is also important to be yourself. They also learn that friendship is the most important thing in the world.
Nonte Fonte was released to positive reviews from critics, who praised the film’s humor, performances, and direction. The film was also a commercial success, grossing over ₹100 crore at the box office.
Here are some of the reviews for Nonte Fonte:
- “Nonte Fonte is a hilarious and heartwarming comedy-drama that will leave you feeling good.” – The Hindu
- “Soham Basu Roy Chowdhury and Biswajit Chakraborty give brilliant performances in Nonte Fonte.” – Firstpost
- “Nonte Fonte is a must-see for fans of Bengali cinema and comedy-dramas.” – The Times of India
If you’re looking for a hilarious and heartwarming comedy-drama, then I recommend checking out Nonte Fonte. However, if you’re looking for a film with a lot of action, then you may be disappointed.”
Here are some of the notable aspects of the film:
- The film is directed by Anirban Chakraborty, who is known for his films like Poshter Boys and Timepass.
- The film stars Soham Basu Roy Chowdhury, Biswajit Chakraborty, and Paran Bandyopadhyay, who are all well-known actors in Bengali cinema.
- The film’s soundtrack is composed by Arindam Sil, who is one of the most popular music composers in Bengali cinema.